We are MD Dermoutlet (Pty) Ltd, this is our website available at https://mddermoutlet.co.za and these are our legal terms, including our
- Terms of sale – which you agree to by checking a checkbox when you place an order through this website; and
We may change any of these terms at any time by updating this web page.
If you have any questions about our legal terms, please contact us.
- Introduction. These terms cover any transactions where we provide goods to you through this website.
- The parties. We are the vendor under these terms. You are the customer under these terms.
- Duration. These terms commence when you accept them and continue until terminated.
- Orders. You place orders with us on the following basis:
- you promise that you have the legal capacity to enter into the transaction;
- we only conclude an agreement when we dispatch our goods to you;
- we may cancel any order, but we will refund any money you have paid if we do;
- we conclude an agreement where you are domiciled; and
- each order is a separate agreement, but you breach all of them if you breach one.
- Goods. We sell the goods to you on the following basis:
- you will bear the cost and we will choose the way of packaging and delivering the goods unless agreed otherwise;
- we will do our best to dispatch the goods as soon as possible after you have placed an order, but we are not liable and you may not cancel an order if we do not do so timeously;
- risks related to the goods pass to you on delivery;
- ownership in the goods passes to you on payment of the fees in full; and
- you have the same rights against us as we have against our suppliers in terms of any warranty attached to the goods or imposed by law.
- Your data. You own all your data. When you enter your data into the system, you give us a licence to use it to provide the goods. We are not responsible for any of your data stored on our system.
- Intellectual property. We own intellectual property rights in our goods and you may not use those rights without our permission. We may prosecute you for any violations of our proprietary rights.
- Disclaimer. We disclaim all warranties to the extent allowed by applicable law. We are not liable for any defect that you cause.
- Fees and payment. You will pay us the fees on the due date. You may not withhold payment of any amount due to us for any reason.
- Direct damages limited. We are only liable to you for any direct damages that the goods may cause up to the total amount of fees that you have paid us for them.
- Indirect damages excluded. We are not liable for any other losses that they may cause you.
- Breach. Please don’t breach your obligations under this agreement. If you do, we have certain rights against you in terms of the law.
- Termination. We may need to terminate this agreement immediately under certain unlikely circumstances, including if we discontinue the goods, believe providing the goods could burden or pose a risk to us, have to terminate to comply with a law, or providing the goods has become impractical. If we need to, we will give you as much notice as possible in writing.
- Resolving disputes. We want to avoid disputes about this agreement and resolve them as quickly as possible. But if there is one, either party may inform the other of it in writing. The parties must first try to negotiate to end the dispute, then enter into mediation if negotiation fails, and finally, go to arbitration if mediation fails.
- Notices and domicile. We want to communicate with you effectively about this agreement. For this reason, the parties will send all notices to each others’ email addresses and choose their respective street addresses as their service addresses for all legal documents, but they may change either address on 14 calendar days written notice to the other.
- Force majeure. Things may happen that prevent you or us from complying with each of our obligations under this agreement. Neither party is responsible for breach of this agreement caused by circumstances beyond its control, but the other party may cancel the agreement on written notice to the other if the circumstances persist for more than 60 calendar days.
- Entire agreement. The agreement is the entire agreement between the parties on the subject.
- Changes. If we change this agreement by updating this web page, any changes will only apply to future orders.
- Governing law. South African law governs this agreement.
- Jurisdiction. You consent to the jurisdiction of the Magistrate’s Court.
- Ownership. All the content trademarks and data on this web site are the property of MD Dermoutlet (Pty)Ltd. and as such are protected from infringement by local and international legislation.
- Copyright. All the content, trademarks, and data on this web site are the property of MD Dermoutlet (Pty) Ltd. and as such are protected from infringement by local and international legislation.
Typographical Errors: In the event, a product is listed at an incorrect price due to a typographical error or error in pricing information received from our suppliers. We have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product listed at the incorrect price. Our Store shall have the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is cancelled, we will immediately issue a credit to your credit card for the cancelled amount.
Shipping & Delivery
All orders shipped with Courier IT, Fastway, and Dawn Wing. All orders can take up to 3 business days to process, regardless of the shipping option selected at checkout.
We encourage all customers to thoroughly review their shipping and billing information prior to checking out to ensure any possible delays are avoided.
Delivery Time Frames and Charges
All Couriers operates Monday to Friday from 8 am to 5 pm.
Delivery costs are set at R65 -R 75(outlying Areas) for deliveries within South Africa only. Order over R 550 will be free. For any deliveries outside South Africa, we will quote separately based on your location.
Delivery time frames are as follow:
- Central Cape Town and surrounds 2 to 3 working days
- National (all major cities) 3 to 4 working days
- Regional (all other areas) 4 to 5 working days
For international shipments, we will try our best to deliver between 5-6 working days provided there are no customs delays. All orders are delivered duties unpaid, and all import taxes, duties, and customs fees, as well as compliance with the laws and regulations of the destination country, are the customer’s responsibility. For international destinations, please contact us and we will quote you separately for shipping. Unfortunately, we cannot deliver to P.O. Boxes.